The Anthropocene project wants to help prepare young people to the new environment (economic and digital acceleration) allowing them to study how political, social and educational spheres address these challenges and to raise awareness in the educational sector.
Develop a digital platform where students can develop their knowledge about environment and big data, and teachers can learn how to teach students about these topics.
- A study to determine how education systems address environment and digital issues, particularly in curricula and related subjects
- A teacher awareness/training tool based on different resources and activities supported by an e-learning platform created for this purpose
- A toolbox with supports and work methods, using the e-learning platform further, to accompany young people towards awareness of their and humanity’s future and exploration of modalities of action, counter, alternative approaches
- The main target groups of the project are:
- Secondary Education Students
- 12 to 20 year-old European people